Points! | Contact Us | Site Map

What To Do If You Can't Attend The Awards Banquet

If you are unable to attend the Annual Awards Banquet, it is your responsibilty to make arrangements to have your ribbons and awards picked up by someone who will be attending. Or, we would be happy to mail your ribbon if you send a request with your address and $10.00 made payable to the CHJA  to:

Rebecca Goberman Awards Chairman
14 Cedar Ridge Road
East Granby, CT 06026

Do not send an envelope. We will not mail ribbons unless we receive the $10.00 fee. Checks must be made payable to the CHJA. We will provide the envelope.
 2008 Banquet
Only ribbons will be mailed. We cannot ship trophies or coolers. You must make arrangements to pick them up by contacting Rebecca Goberman, the Awards Chairman at becca.goberman@gmail.com

The unclaimed ribbons will be donated to a Therapeutic Riding Center after March 30th and will no longer be available to be mailed.

Go Back